Kick-start your work meeting – a handbook for facilitators
This book is for you who often or only occasionally lead meetings. Here you will get a basic description of facilitation and what role the facilitator (meeting leader) actually has in the meeting. Concrete tips on how you can do to get more involvement in the group or maybe get quiet on that ”talk mill” that never wants to stop.
Briefly from the content:
– Meetings in general
– Why workshop?
– The role and function of the facilitator
– The role as a documentarian and open protocol
– The facilitator’s tools (materials, techniques, working methods, listening techniques, icebreakers)
– Preparation, implementation, follow-up of the workshop
– The group and the role of the group
– Difficult situations
– Examples of different types of workshops